✝️ Introducing IntraOrdinary Faith and more...

Good day IntraOrdinary Family! I am sure you have noticed that IntraOrdinary is bringing you the most this month. Well, it’s not over because today I am announcing yet another feature on the blog - IntraOrdinary Faith.

Anytime you see this symbol ✝️, know that you will be receiving an encouraging message to feed your mind, body, soul and your heart. Christianity is more than a religion; it is a way of life, it is a relationship and it is the best decision you could ever make.

So I welcome you again today. If you are not a Christian, you will learn more about my faith and why I am always inspired. If you are a Christian then welcome, let’s get inspired together.

Before I conclude, I will also like to alert you that IntraOrdinary will soon feature some new contributors and welcome one or two new writers on the blog. So do Stay Tuned! I hope you are as excited as I am 💃🕺


Read the first Intraordinary Faith post (Click here)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My To-Be List for age 30 and beyond

Being Extraordinary

Dear Singleton...Part 1