Being Loved 2

Happy Valentine's Day folks!    It's been a while since I last wrote a blog post. I have generally not been in the right frame of mind for writing and I miss writing spontaneously. I guess I've had a dry spell and I hope this blog ends my dry spell for the season. I have a treat for you, and because it's Valentine's Day, Love ❤️ is the topic for discussion. I hope you don't mind me getting a bit personal. Here it goes... So I am away from home for half a dozen months and I got some people from church to write me little notes of encouragement, support, anything nice. I planned to keep them and read them whenever I was feeling sad, lonely, discouraged or homesick. But today as I was pondering on the happenings of Valentine's day all over the world, I realised that I had little notes of encouragement and ❤️ LOVE to keep me going. I haven't celebrated Valentine's Day romantically before and have always tended to celebrate it in miscellaneous ways sometimes just a quiet observation of the day, other times a celebration with loved ones.  
My collection of notes from home
      After several years of doing it this way, I am convinced that this way of celebrating Valentine's Day is truly practical and effective for my current season in life, young, single and very family-oriented. Family and friends will always be there, boyfriends and sometimes husbands don't always last. So what do you do when you find yourself single and happy? You remind yourself that you are LOVED and you are ENOUGH...and although someone's love for you run out. You are still loved enough. Because ...  
Love goes around in circles. And no matter how confusing it gets, you always get it back.  
So love yourself, ❤️ others and receive it when it comes back.    Till next time   Happy Valentine's Day - dear You        Happy Living!!   Claudy xoxo 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My To-Be List for age 30 and beyond

Dear Singleton...Part 1

Being Extraordinary