Time


Time will pass and seasons will come and go.
Read more at: http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/r/roybean249999.html?src=t_time
                    "  Time will pass and seasons will come and go "
                                                                              - Roy Bean


Hi Lovely Readers,

I'm glad to share another slice of my life with you again. As usual, it's been quite a while since I last wrote something substantial and I have been burning to share what I have discovered with you guys. I hope you enjoy what I have to say and if you do, please share and most importantly suscribe to IntraOrdinary.

As shown from the outstanding quote above, today's topic is Time and I continue on my latest theme; Lessons from Life. 

Time is such a valuable resource and if there is anything I have learnt in my 24 years of life, it is, that time lost, gained and used really matters. The topic for today need not come as a surprise. As usual, I learn something from thoughts and reflections day in and day out. 
Before I start rumbling on, I would just like to say that You define what happens in your life and life does not define what happens to you. So take charge and stay firm in your choices. Let's Go!

It's been a very tough 6 months, and even before the clock struck midnight on the 31st of December 2015, I was struggling. But I made up my mind that this year I would be more positive. So no matter what hit me, I will stay standing. Blows have come flying through the air and I won't lie, I have fallen a number of times. Not a few times. Only God knows how much I have struggled - struggled with my planning, missing some opportunities and making a few big sacrifices. For some months now, I had defined this as my life until yesterday. 
I didn't hear much good news. The news of death and illness from people I did not even expect. What a shock! But it taught me something. A colleague of mine has died and I could not believe it. She was so full of life, a lover of life, an escapist, traveller, blogger, fashionista and damn she was intellectually gifted too. All these qualities gone out of this world with her. Though we weren't very close, I loved everything about her. She was a lover of life - she loved to explore and like myself, a great writer. I had been observing from far and I wish I had more guts like she did. While I dreamed of going places, she went places. While I dreamed of being confident, she was! I could go on and on and on, but to cut things short. She lived her life to the fullest. In her time, she had accomplished more than one could have dreamt off and she inspired others to do the same, even those observing from afar.

So what am I saying today. The little things that we do day in and day out all come together to form life. Gather your life's bits and pieces and see if you will be proud of what you have accomplished. 
Funny enough, I decided last week Sunday that I was going to be more confident. Think less before acting, plan less how I will do it, speak my mind and live out of my comfort zone. The process of Time - from January to June have gradually led me out of my comfort zone and rather than turning back to walk away, I must confront it. Because through that door lies a battle I must fight to get to the next stage of life. As the Good book says ...


I have observed something else under the sun. The fastest runner doesn't always win the race, and the strongest warrior doesn't always win the battle. The wise sometimes go hungry, and the skillful are not necessarily wealthy. And those who are educated don't always lead successful lives. It is all decided by chance, by being in the right place at the right time. 
                                                                     - Ecclesiastes 9:11 (New Living Translation)

This is dedicated to those living the dream, those looking out at the horizon and thinking about the past. Time is precious, do not waste it.

Special Dedication: Shante Nwanaebi



I dedicate this piece to Shante Violet (nee Shante Nwanaebi), Writer, Adventurer, Blogger, Lawyer, Lover of Life, Sister & Daughter. Forever in my Heart


Read her blogs
http://shantesaysstyle.blogspot.co.uk/




Sources

Image of time/clock: http://az616578.vo.msecnd.net/files/2016/02/22/635917038311632174-371695616_best_Time_-_good.305184206_std.jpg

The Bible
Shante's Facebook page




P.S: Chapter 2 coming soon :)








Time will pass and seasons will come and go.
Read more at: http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/r/roybean249999.html?src=t_time
Time will pass and seasons will come and go.
Read more at: http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/r/roybean249999.html?src=t_time

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My To-Be List for age 30 and beyond

Being Extraordinary

Dear Singleton...Part 1