The Calm after the storm

Hi Guys,

After a tough couple of weeks, I am settled in the fact that nothing is ever permament. I have been going through quite a difficult season, questioning myself and trying to figure out some things for myself. As usual, I am too hard on myself and my answers only come when I relax, cheer up and a read my Bible or a very good book.

I will like to give credit to the authors of these books for enlightening me and giving me the right words at this point in time.

Lessons from the Ant - By Davy Calys-Tagoe (Pastor)
The Secret to true Happiness - By Joyce Meyer

I will give you a run-down of my week but I will like to insert this scripture which  FIND VERY INSPIRING

Romans 12: 12

Let your hope keep you joyful, be patient in your troubles, and pray at all times.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My To-Be List for age 30 and beyond

Being Extraordinary

Dear Singleton...Part 1