Being Loved

Hi!

I believe I left on a great note last time. Henceforth, it's going to be bigger and better. I have a range of blog ideas lined up but today I shall continue with Being Extraordinary -
AND
Being Loved!

I usually don't like to talk about myself..but today I will expose myself for the sake of Love - and Understanding.

It's my born day Today and I will like to do this to put a closure to the bits of my life that haven't been too pleasant. Here it goes ...

Today on my birthday like every other birthday I've had, is so beautiful. Messages fly in and out and some great presents too. This is the day when I feel so overwhelmed with love - and LOTS of attention. It beats my mind all the time because I wish people would just not make it soo special, I just want to hide away from all the attention.

Now, Today reminds me of a few weeks ago when I went to my dad lamenting about several issues that bother me. They were built on the fact that I was finding it hard to (for lack of words) Connect with anyone, friends, church peeps, family...list goes on. I told him I needed to go away for some time, just to find myself; feel comfortable with the real me and come back again.
In reality, I was really just down and downer because I couldn't find my reason for being here. Poor dad...coming to realise that all the love, care and support, he pours out...might not be enough. That wasn't really what I wanted to show him but I was very frustated with myself. It had nothing to do with him, my family or other people treating me badly, it was just that I felt that I don't have much relevance....so on and so forth.

Plus, everything in my life was just at a standstill. It was a very heavy feeling then and I had thought about it for a very very very long time but, reflecting now, I can't actually remember what all the grief was about.
Back then, I had a list. Both mentally and on paper to back up every point I made, and they seemed so real and true.

Today, I'm not even thinking about all those troubles.
Having the evidence of the Love of my loved ones and off course, being in a happy mood...has erased all my thoughts and I hope it stays like this forever.
I started this blog, just when I was coming out of a tough place. In the period between now and then, I was talking to someone who always listens (GOD) because just like some of you might be able to identify with me;
"....I did not want to burden anyone else with my problems, and talking to them wouldn't fix it.
They wouldn't understand what I was feeling and experiencing, and will just try to convince me that it's not real or nothing to worry about. I am just stressed out - I am really just fine."

I feel the edge to encourage someone .... and will do so at the end. Keep reading.


I have two or three main objectives in life. I know that God loves me and so I love Him back (definitely, less than half His love). The objectives are as follows: 1) to love myself  2) and to love others
I have done it in this order, but some love others before themselves...It's not necessarily good or bad but I will encourage developing Self-Love (which leads to self-worth, self-esteem, confidence and all the great things we need to keep us going in life).
But, You ought to love yourself first because people may take your love for granted...and they will mistreat you cunningly or in plain sight. Secondly, there are times in life when you find yourself alone (in choices/ important decisions) and your only option will be to follow your heart - But you must love yourself enough to take that decision which guarantees a great, stress-free (or less stress), lovable, future.

All the same, having the love of others especially those who Genuinely care about us, can keep us from making bad choices. I wanted to run away and have a new life, with a clean slate...but knowing that my family - especially; loved me, made me want to stop moaning, start living and loving back.

I know I also love myself enough to want a Happy life, feel comfortable with who I am, no matter my strengths, weaknesses and off course, the flaws in me. I am happy that God loves me beyond this World, Gave His LOVE Sacrificially and Has a great plan for me!

My prayer in my darkest moment was to be happy with who I am: Introvert, Crazy, Funny, Timid and all. And to encourage people going through the same; probably even worse, that true Love does fix everything and is only just a prayer away.

I would encourage you to read a great book about God's love through Jesus Christ- The Bible. And I know you will be on life's road to recovery; healed, delivered, happy and Unashamed!



Thank you for Visiting Today, Keep Being Extraordinary, Loved and Most of All - Yourself.



Till the next post, Cheers!
Claudy
xoxo




The Bible Quotations that Inspired Today's post:

Romans 8:35, 38, 39 (THE BIBLE)
Can anything ever separate us from Christ's love? Does it mean he no longer loves us if we have trouble or calamity, or are persecuted, or hungry, or destitute, or in danger, or threatened with death?And I am convinced that nothing can ever separate us from God's love. Neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither our fears for today nor our worries about tomorrow--not even the powers of hell can separate us from God's love.No power in the sky above or in the earth below--indeed, nothing in all creation will ever be able to separate us from the love of God that is revealed in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Comments

  1. Great piece. thanks for sharing something so personal and yet so general. Many with this personality type feel what you feel and its always encouraging to know that they are not alone. you are doing well! Cant wait for the wide range of blogs you have lined up! #YouAreLoved

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! If you enjoyed what you read, please share with your friends. Much love, Ta :)

Popular posts from this blog

My To-Be List for age 30 and beyond

Dear Singleton...Part 1

Being Extraordinary