✝️ IntraOrdinary Faith: Reckless Love

When I was Your foe, still Your love fought for me.You have been so, so good to me.When I felt no worth, You paid it all for me.You have been so, so kind to me. And oh, the overwhelming, never-ending, reckless love of God. Oh it chases me down, fights 'til I'm found, leaves the ninety-nine. And I couldn't earn it, and I don't deserve it, still, You give Yourself away. Oh the overwhelming, never-ending, reckless love of God, yeah 
Full song  

I performed this song on our annual Christmas service in 2019 but today on the 11th of January 2020 it begins to make sense as my victory song for the event that unfolded a couple of weeks later on the 9th of January 2020.

Here it is in summary
The Lord delivered me from many troubles. This morning on my way to work. I run into a parked car and my car capsized. Then an incoming vehicle run into me while I was in that position. I managed to come out with just a few scratches. My car is not as damaged as it could have been. I should have lost my life, but the Lord stopped death from laying it’s hands on me. God is merciful. This is a miracle all the eye witnesses said it looked so bad. I remember that after I was rescued from the car, one of the onlookers, a bus driver came up to me screaming “You made it girl, you made it! You are one of the lucky ones. People don’t survive such accidents!”. 
09-01-2020 God saves

This is a true account of my car crash two days ago. I made it alive and I am able to share my testimony with you. Just so you know, I have been working on my biographical book for the past 3 years. Here is an extract.

The day went smoothly. All my classes went well and I only narrated my accident to 3 other staff members. I would rather not narrate this part. 
By the evening of the 10th, my sentiments had somehow changed. I didn’t feel so grateful that my life had been spared. I began to question why God would save me instead of uncle KK. I don’t know but I thought that the best Newton to be saved (and healed) should have been Uncle KK. 
I didn’t really want to die but I wanted a supernatural experience, at least I wanted to see a light, an angel or something; to shake me up when I recovered from it all. 

I didn’t think of my immediate family’s pain nor consider their lack of finances. I wish they would know me well enough to know that I would like a simple burial. They shouldn’t keep my corpse for too long...2-3 weeks should be fine. 

By morning the next day, I was beginning to change my mind about it all. Certainly by midday, my thoughts led me to this conclusion. ‘God saved me because He loves me and He is always with me. The love must be deeper than I thought because He could have done the incredible miracle with my extremely ill uncle but He chose to save me although I feel hopeless and have given up many times in life. He must believe in me this much to keep me alive and if I fully accepted Him for me then He will  be able to make some drastic changes with this occasionally self-hating soul.

If you are reading this account, you are alive and if you are alive, you are still important. God loves you, Jesus loves You and He has many plans for your life. Plans for good and not for evil, says the Lord. Will you accept Him as your Lord and personal Saviour? Say this prayer wherever You are 



And Till next time,

Happy Living,

Claudy xoxo  

Comments

  1. Thank God for ur life. Condemnation is one thing the enemy uses against us Christians making us feel not worthy of who we are in Christ. There is a reason for whatever that happens to us. So next time you go through anything that makes feel unworthy of the life God has given u, remember there is No Condemnation for those in Christ. Btw hv my condolences

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! If you enjoyed what you read, please share with your friends. Much love, Ta :)

Popular posts from this blog

My To-Be List for age 30 and beyond

Being Extraordinary

Dear Singleton...Part 1