What are my plans for the year?

Hello Intraordinary Family!

Happy New Year! I say this both as a greeting and a declaration that at the end of this year, we will conclude that it has been one that has brought us happiness.
2018 started with a lot of anticipation of good things to come for some of us; some of us may also have felt a bit indifferent before and after the stroke of midnight. Feeling non-chalant peharps with a slight bit of hope that all things work well for our good.

To be honest, I am of the former thought and of the latter thought. I am totally in expectation of great things but I am also somehow indifferent because I feel that these great things happening depend on my thoughts, decisions, confessions, actions and attitudes...and to be honest, I don’t have these on lock. Over the years, I have also not always taken the right decisions.

So today someone asked me, “What are your plans for the year?” To which I responded 
“I don’t have plans, I have goals”
You know why, because I am done planning for things which don’t end up happening and often times have no idea what I aim to do with these plans in the long term. 
On the other hand, I choose goals because there is a target right there ⛳️ - a fixed point which you aim your shot at. I suppose what I am trying to say is that, I choose to work on what I have and make it better, rather than start a whole new project. You feel me?

So I’m going to let you in on my goals for 2018:
  • Family
  • Friendships
  • Self-confidence
  • Spiritual development 

(Presented in no particular order of importance - It’s all good)

These are the things I have been thinking need to be worked on for the longest time but with little progress in actually working on them. These are my goals - one more than hat trick - the creme de la creme of my life. The substance in my life... and when I do hit these goals, they will become the substance of my life and hopefully, the foundation I can begin to build the life I dream about - upon.


Thank you for sticking with me through 2016 and beyond...

Till next time,

Happy Living
Claudy xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My To-Be List for age 30 and beyond

Being Extraordinary

Dear Singleton...Part 1