God's eye view

The eyes of the LORD are in every place, Watching the evil and the good.
Proverbs 15:3 (THE BIBLE)

Today's post is dedicated to the unsung heroes, do-gooders, won't stop till we drop workacholics and simply those who do everything to help, may your hardwork be rewarded in the days to come.


***

This weekend, I watched a young lady very carefully; not in a suspicious, stalky manner but, simply just admiring, the time, dedication and love the person had put into making an event a success. I had always admired her but that day, I had noticed how much she had actually grown to love. Actually, let me put it this way. I am sure what she displayed is her true nature, but I had never taken so much notice until that day. I began to look at how she was present at every church meeting, church gatherings, visiting members on their special days of celebration and just being that person you can count on. 

To me, Her work in the four corners of the church and outside its walls, exemplified what John wrote, 

'Little children, let us not love with word or with tongue, but in deed and truth.'
1 John 3:18


So what this quotation actually means is that, showing love is not merely saying I love you, cuddles and kisses, but actually going beyond words to act in a way that convinces someone that you love them - truth.

I noticed this particular person because I was asking myself what I do for others. True talk, I actually sit down sometimes and ask myself, the most ridiculous, honest-to-God questions, which I know, I haven't quite fulfilled or actually done. 

You see, let me tell you this. I come from a family of service-makers (for lack of a better word), I mean, my dad, mum, sister and brother, literally toil and give their all to make sure things are done. 

Dad is a committed Pastor, takes care of the folk, visits them in hospitals, prison, at home, helps them with their shopping, helps them move homes, goes to pick them up from the airport, keeps the home looking spotless and even manages to drive some of us (hint hint) to the nearest train station just so they don't miss their train to work or even miss their dissertation deadline (this one's me...wish I had an emoji for this).

Mum is a brilliant mother, who has literally had body aches for the past 5 - 7 years but still wakes up at 6pm, 6 nights a week for the nightshifts at work. Shops for the food on Sunday, seasons, chops the veg and cooks food for over 100 people (when we only have about 50). She has time to listen, cry with and pray with friends and her spiritual children as a co-Pastor. And when she spoils herself with shopping, she remembers her 3 grown children and other children to spoil them like it's Christmas. 

My big sister, has a good heart. I call her a law abiding citizen because while my brother Caleb and I are gifted in defending our case (aka answering back and giving excuses), she never argues - she does as she is told. I have understood the logic behind her willingness, she must have told herself that she must do her best to show her younger siblings a good example. I believe it is something that firstborns carry because I have seen it in other firstborns. 
She is committed to the core and while I leave things for other adventures she stays until   ...  ...    ...      until    ...     ...      ...                              until    ...          ....        ...               
Until God knows when. She has never quit a position that was delegated to her. That is why I know she will always be my big sister. I have alot to say, but I will save it for the wedding day speech. 


My brother is just amazing. He epitomizes talent as he annoyingly does it all. He is so hardworking and just doesn't want to take a seat. Whatelse can I say about Chief Organiser. He has made his mark and has still got lots to give. God bless Him!

So that's my family. My nuclear family and I see how blessed I am and also the people that they have helped. 
My lesson from this. God gives us all different abilities and the best way we can show love is to do what we know to do. Just be yourself.

I know my parents get concerned that people don't appreciate their efforts and sometimes I just tell them to not expect anything back. I told my dad recently to not get shocked when people don't say thank you as he has seen it several times before. But I also learnt that, saying Thank you goes a long way as it can really lift someone's spirit. 

And to that lovely young lady who has always been amazing, keep being amazing. I told you were a Queen. And soon you will see because you reward is not only in thank yous or cash only but treasures are stored up for you in heavenly places.


Aba

And now the prize awaits you--the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give you on the day of his return
2 Timothy 4:8a



***

On that note, I would like to say Thank You to a few notable people, My Family (Dad, Mum, Sis and Bro), my manager at work (Mrs Victoria Osei-Bonsu), my colleague at work, Esther Ope Abimbola, my friends (Patrice Nshuti, Donna Miller and Ictiah Boakye). Finally, Miss Aba Bilson, you are an inspiration and a breath of fresh air. 

All of you have thought me very valuable lessons in life - you don't know it, but your lives are examples of resilience, hardwork and love.

To all Intraordinary readers, I wish you a happy Thanksgiving in my very own way. Thank you for being a part of my journey.
Watch out for a second Thanksgiving post!




Happy living!

Claudy xoxo

Comments

  1. OMG! 😳..‭‭.. you brought me to tears claudy. I'm soo humbled by such an invaluable honor bestowed on me.
    You are a superstar. :- very helpful, very thoughtful. We can't elaborating all you do now, because we will never finish.
    Thank you and may you continue to grow in wisdom-'Queen Solomon' πŸ‘Œ... love you sis😘

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! If you enjoyed what you read, please share with your friends. Much love, Ta :)

Popular posts from this blog

My To-Be List for age 30 and beyond

Being Extraordinary

Dear Singleton...Part 1