New Theme: Lessons from Life

Hello lovely readers, I sincerely apologise for my absence from the blog for a long while. There were so many things I was contemplating including stopping this blog but while I struggled with this dilemna, the ideas kept coming and after some deep thinking as well as words of encouragement from a friend and reader I have decided to keep this going.

Having said that, I am excited to present to you, the latest theme I have named - "Lessons from Life".

As usual, I write these based on my life experiences and I hope that you are able to get some perspectives on my life as well as identify some areas in your life that might need some adjustments.

'Lessons from Life' features some of my personal life experiences, filled with deep regrets, turns to hope and learning and deciding to keep the faith as long as a new day dawns. Essentially, at the end of every blog post I conclude that each new day offers the reality (not just a chance) for us to start all over again. Forget the mistakes of yesterday and live your best life now, don't just dream about it.

I hope you are inspired by these lessons. If you are a regular reader of IntraOrdinary Life, please suscribe in order to get the latest news, updates and blog posts. I am hoping to gradually decrease my annoucements on Facebook so if you are a regular reader, suscribe by entering your email address.
Thank you for your regular readership, I really appreciate the kind words and your support some seen and unseen. Thank you so so much. Enjoy your day!

Happy Reading!

xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My To-Be List for age 30 and beyond

Being Extraordinary

Dear Singleton...Part 1