Her selfless love

I was so engulfed in my thoughts but I had to take a break to do this. This is a special dedication to someone special ...



What’s in a name that makes a person so unique as you. You are:
Caring
Honest
Respectful
Inspiring
Serving
Trustworthy
Intelligent
Nurturer
Ever so loyal

These are only a few words I can use to describe my eldest sister. Before I became the Claudia you knew, I had to watch her to develop some human qualities. There’s a saying in my Ghanaian dialect that literally translates as he/she is not human. That was me in my teens. I did not give a hoot about anyone, I didn’t even give a cow about myself. Thinking back to then, I was a very strange person. I had to observe my sister and learn some human traits from her to get to where I am now. Her selflessness is to be admired. She is so hardworking and doesn’t know how to stop. She reminds me of Cinderella, only her character and humanity make up the glittery ball gown that adorns her. Today, big sis when she blow out another birthday candle to celebrate one more year added to your life, May your years of tears, acts of service, love and loyalty finally be rewarded with an everlasting overflow of goodness to crown your life for all to see. This is my prayer and everlasting hope for you. Amen



Till next time,

Keep living
Claudy xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My To-Be List for age 30 and beyond

Dear Singleton...Part 1

Being Extraordinary