Announcement: Road to 60

If you are reading this post then I am counting on you. I hand-picked you to share this with and I believe you can support in this regard. 

Very soon on the 9th of August, Intraordinary will be celebrating it's 5th anniversary. In celebration of this, I want to reach 60 posts by the 9th of August. Mathematically, it works out to me publishing a post every month for the past 5 years; although I haven't. My current blog post count stands at 53 excluding this one.

I also present some other statistics so that you know our starting point.
All time views: 6,142
Followers / Suscribers: 0
Comments: 20

Can you please share this blog with others in our network who you think will benefit from this or relate with the topics discussed in this blog. I believe that with your help I can reach at least 10 followers by the 5th anniversary. With your help, IntraOrdinary can reach over 800 extra views, making it 7000 views and we have more conversations happening on here. 

If you have read any of my posts and like the content, do comments to let me know your thoughts too. I appreciate any feedback; both good and bad.
If you would like to receive the latest updates on posts then please do subscribe. I have no intention of bombarding your email with newsletters for now. 

So now it's your turn help me reach 7000 views at least 10 followers and 50 comments. I posted these articles recently which you may read, comment and share. Let's get the ball rolling!

http://intraordinarylife.blogspot.com/2020/07/just-ask.html
http://intraordinarylife.blogspot.com/2020/07/believe-in-you.html
A taste of an Intraordinary travel post: http://intraordinarylife.blogspot.com/2019/10/travel-with-me-3-day-city-break-in-oslo.html

To provide me with some feedback, here are some questions which you can respond to in the comments section. Thank you in advance for your comments and suggestions.

1. What is your favourite blog post and why?

2. What topics will you me to cover more of in the future?
Example: mental health and well-being, personal development, relationships, travel, Christian faith, poetry /creative writing, creative expression

3. What else can I add to this blog?
Example: Q&As, Panel discussions, Travel vlogging, video posts instead of written posts....let me know


Thank you so much for taking your time to read this and your support towards No Ordinary Life. I hope you are inspired by what you read. Join us on our Facebook page where I usually host the Q&As.
See you soon with your friends! Don't forget to comment, share and subscribe 😉


Till next time, Happy living!

Cloudy xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My To-Be List for age 30 and beyond

Being Extraordinary

It's Giveaway Time!!